LG 에너지솔루션 유럽지사에서 인턴을 모집합니다. LG 에너지솔루션 유럽지사는 모빌리티 부문에서 가장 유망한 분야 중 하나인 전기차 배터리의 제조, 구매, 판매 등을 목적으로 하며, 독일 프랑크푸르트 근교 슐츠바흐 (Sulzbach)에 소재하고 있습니다.
채용 공고는 영어 혹은 독일어로 나와있지만, 한국어를 구사하는 인턴을 다수(!) 모집하고 있습니다. 배터리 기술 및 검수, 프로젝트 매니징, 세일즈 등 인턴을 기다리는 팀도 다양합니다. 유망한 분야를 직접 경험해볼 수 있는 좋은 기회, 한 번 도전해보세요!
LG Energy Solutions leads the future eco-friendly energy industry by developing distinguished materials and next-generation batteries. As an international chemical-based battery company, we are leading the global lithium-ion battery market based on distinguished materials technology. We have become a global player in the EV and energy storage system (ESS) battery sector. And based on our unparalleled technologies, we are actively developing new products and procuring global battery production capacities to enhance our dominance in the next-generation energy market.
For our growing European subsidiary LG Energy Solution Europe GmbH in Sulzbach (Taunus), we offer the following internship position for a duration of 6 months:
Intern in Automotive Batteries Sales Team (m/f/d)
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Research and reporting of the global auto-motive battery market trend and industry insights
- Support the business for the automotive battery sales & marketing team: Research issue and agenda of OEM/Competitors; operating support for the meeting, event and invoice delivery upon HQ’s request; translation (KOR – ENG)
- Support creating the report of the LOP (List of Open Points) of certain projects to the project management team
Professional and Personal Competences
- Studies in business management, marketing or comparable areas
- Structured, independent, and solution-oriented way of thinking
- Willingness to learn, flexibility and good communication skills
- Customer and service-oriented appearance
- Ability to work in a team and strong social and intercultural competence
- Strong affinity for numbers, structured, analytical way of working and a pro-active way of thinking
- English / Korean fluent speaker
We offer you a challenging, responsible and varied job in a modern, fast growing, international corporation. You can expect a collegial working environment with flat hierarchies and reasonable scope for action and decision-making. You will receive exciting personal and professional development opportunities.
If you would like to accept this interesting challenge and want to gain valuable experience in the field of automotive batteries, we will be happy to receive your complete application documents in English, including your earliest possible starting date via our online application form.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
LG Energy Solution Europe GmbH
Otto-Volger Str. 7c
65843 Sulzbach (Taunus)
Tel: +49-61-96 5719-725