Be our next Hero! – Join the world’s leading local delivery platform.
We are looking for a (Senior) Manager, In-house Strategy Consulting (all genders) to join the International Markets – Korea team on our journey to always deliver amazing experiences.
Your main dish:
- You lead several of Delivery Hero’s growth and performance improvement initiatives with direct revenue or cost impact
- You take ownership of global (functional) initiatives to strengthen our customer and restaurant relationships
- You work across multiple countries with the country’s executive teams
- You provide senior management with regular business and project updates
- You consolidate and distribute best practices from different countries
- You support senior management with regular and ad hoc reports, business cases and other critical topics
The ingredients you bring to the table:
- You gained at least 6+ years of professional experience (not counting internships) in a management consulting, investment banking, tech or e-commerce company
- You possess a hands-on mentality and outstanding logical and analytical thinking skills
- You are highly motivated and communicative, very energetic and independent in handling business challenges
- You thrive in the challenge
- ExcellentEnglish and Koreancommunication skills, both written and spoken
As the world’s leading local delivery platform, our mission is to deliver an amazing experience, fast, easy, and to your door. From prepared meals to groceries, flowers, coffee, medicine… we deliver whatever you need. We operate in over 50 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and North Africa and are also pioneering quick commerce, the next generation of e-commerce. As one of Europe’s largest tech platforms, we work with a global ecosystem of employees, riders, and partners, and are at the forefront of innovation.
As one of our Heroes, you’ll work in an international and dynamic environment, with other Heroes from every corner of the globe where you can grow and develop your career with the right support, every step of the way. We are building a company that future generations can be proud of and are committed to welcoming everyone to our table. Delivery Hero has a lot to offer when it comes to benefits: we want to empower our Heroes and that means caring about all aspects of their wellbeing, such as: career, community, social, physical and financial. Learn more about our benefits at Delivery Hero here.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and inclusion are key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of racial identities, religious beliefs, color, national origin, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, age, marital or disability statuses, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Just be yourself and we can’t wait to see what value you bring to the role. We’re as interested in your character as we are in your talent.
Have we sparked your interest? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leader Principles, please apply and send us your CV using the online form. Please note, we do not accept applications via email.