Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 550 employees from more than 45 different nations and offices in Hamburg, New York, London, and Paris, Statista draws its great innovative power from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
The Sales Team is one of the largest at Statista. It’s composition perfectly mirrors the Statista database: diverse, international, and multilingual. More than 250 employees from Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and After Sales ensure that our customers are satisfied and know about the many features and endless uses of Statista.com. The goal is to gradually raise Statista’s profile as the number one source for everyday market and industry data worldwide.
- Sales responsibility for assigned industry verticals on the Korean market
- Covering the entire sales cycle
- Prospecting B2B clients across all company sizes (global operation companies, small and medium size enterprises)
- Acquiring new business and further development of the B2B client base
- Individually manage cross- and upsell measures across a wide list of existing B2B clients
- Consistently deliver and exceed individual sales targets
- Min. 3 – 4 years of direct sales experience (preferably with enterprise software solution)
- EU work permit
- Excellent Korean and English language skills
- Ability to negotiate on C- and Director-Level
- Competitive, aggressive sales nature with a desire to win
- Ability to manage frequent telephone calls
- Willingness to undertake business trips
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Multi-award-winning business model/product
- Excellent customers
- High level of autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- Dynamic International team
- A team-oriented transfer of know-how
- Located directly within Hamburg’s city center
- HVV Profi Ticket
Statista GmbH • Recruitment • Johannes-Brahms-Platz 1 • 20355 Hamburg • firstname.lastname@example.org