Want to be a Hero? Join the #1 GLOBAL LEADER in on-demand food delivery! Our next adventure is Groceries!
We are looking for a Senior Regional Manager, Korea – Global Food Brands (f/m/d) to join our Global Food Brands Team at our incredible Hero Hub in the heart of Berlin.
- Strategy for your countries: You will drive the countries to set their own strategy for own food brands, fact-basing their decisions on your market estimations and analyses
- Roll-out of brands: You will be responsible for the roll-out of existing global food brands into your region. You will be responsible for recipe & brand creation, supply chain, operations and the business roll-out in your region. Experts in the respective fields will support you
- Performance monitoring: You are monitoring the performance of the countries; providing guidance and direction to improve results. You will also keep an eye on competition actions and prepare our company’s response
- Team leadership: For performance monitoring, you will directly lead a small team of Performance Managers that will help you drive the region forward.
- Senior counterparts: In the countries of your region, you will work with senior leadership of the countries, such as the Head of Sales, Head of Ops and Head of Business Development
- Startup vibe: The vertical is rather new: you enter a green-field, will build this business from scratch and shape the future of Global Food Brands vertical in your region. You can benefit from the start-up vibe while still enjoying the security and stability of a large stock-listed company
- Importance: The Global Food Brands vertical if of great strategic importance and reports directly to the Group CEO
Your heroic skills:
- Performer: A strong performance with a proven track record to create impact
- Entrepreneurial spirit & Hands-on attitude: we are building a new business from scratch. Sometimes you will have to get your hands dirty
- Strong analytical skills and curiosity to use the data: Thanks to our food ordering platform, we have all the data we need to see close gaps in our offering, check the performance of our brands and find out what needs to be improved
- A globetrotter personality who likes to travel and partially work in another country: You won’t have to catch a red-eye flight every Monday and you will spend significant time in your home office, but you will sometimes have to be on the ground in your region of responsibility to get things going (~25% of your time in steady state)
- Great communication skills that support you managing stakeholders at all levels of the organization – you will set the Food Brands strategy with senior leadership of the country including CEO and COO
- Korean language skills are a must
- Energy & Drive: You like to drive things forward and get real business responsibility. You deliver impact. You have an energetic appearance and an entrepreneurial spirit: People naturally follow your guidance
- Top university degree: You earned your degree from a top-tier university in business, economics, management or engineering
- Background: You gained at least 3 years of professional experience (not counting internships) in a top-tier management consulting company. Hands-on experience in Food & Beverage or Operations would be a plus
Why Delivery Hero?
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities.
- English is our working language and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities we also offer visa & relocation support.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room. We are also working with local partners to offer childcare placements.
- Flexible working hours with the option of remote working.
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external training.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse training.
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world’s largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
One path for expansion is backward integration into the food production and restaurant space. You might have noticed this approach from other companies already. We wouldn’t call it “private label” or “Eigenmarken”, but we are creating our own food brand.
Did you ever want to create our own food chain? Are you inspired by the success of Dean&David, l’Osteria or Hans im Glück? Or your very own Bubble Tea brand in Asia? This would be the chance to do it! Delivery Hero will assess demand and enrich its existing offering by designing own food brands and organizing supply chain, operations and delivery.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
We’re looking forward to your application!