Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
We are looking for a Korean speaking Intern (f/m/d) to join the DX Ventures team in Berlin or Singapore on our journey to always delivering amazing experiences.
- Support Delivery Hero’s DX Ventures team on all aspects of deal sourcing, analysis and execution
- Actively identify, screen and analyse global venture capital investment opportunities
- Research industries and provide market maps of opportunities
- Research new business models and identify emerging market and industry trends
- Support the team in financial analysis, ongoing management of our portfolio companies and reporting
Your heroic skills:
- You are a student or have recently completed a degree in a relevant field
- You are an analytical thinker with an active interest in venture capital
- You have completed at least one internship in a venture capital firm or similar professional environment (e.g. private equity, investment bank, M&A team of a major technology firm, etc)
- You are fluent in English and Korean
- You are able to work with us at least 6 months as a full time or part time.
- You are eligible to work in Germany or Korea
Why Delivery Hero?
- English is our working language and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team.
- We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours and, for most of the teams, the option of working from home
- Enjoy our free online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to Employee assistance program
- Participate in our health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination
- Benefit from BVG subsidy or join our Bike rental program
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed DAX company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events – due to the current situation on a virtual basis
- Our office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world’s largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
We’re looking forward to your application!