Business Development Representative – South Korea (m|f|d)
Welcome to the global No.1 Business Data Platform!
With our high-end data platform and other various smart data analytic products and services, we empower people worldwide to make fact-based decisions. Several oft he most successful international companies and institutions trust Statista.
Founded 15 years ago in Hamburg, we have quickly developed into a global company. In our 13 office locations, we employ over 1,100 colleagues from more than 70 nationalities.
In our international working environment, everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas to make Statista a special place to work.
Our culture, framed by clear goals and a supporting team, paves the way for us to stay a profitable, leading player in the market.
We look forward to having you be a part of our team!
What is the goal of our sales team? That’ s clear: step by step we want to make Statista the number one source of information for making fact-based decisions in both established and new markets. Our team is diverse and international – just like the Statista platform. Together, we ensure that our customers are happy and well-informed about the numerous established and continuously evolving options on Statista.com.
- Pitching Statista to potential and existing customers for the market Korea
- Generating leads through online channels, such as E-Mail & LinkedIn
- Responding to inbound inquiries
- Assisting a team of Sales Managers in their daily tasks
- Attending and representing Statista at fairs, exhibitions, trade shows etc.
- Increasing brand awareness through marketing campaigns
- Supporting Salesforce and CRM Management, this includes data cleansing and profiling
- Fluent (both verbal and written) in Korean and English
- Bachelors degree
- Previous sales and marketing experience is advantageous
- Cultural understanding of the Korean market
- Basic computer skills, such as MS Office tools and Social Media Platforms
- Good telephone manner
- Dedicated, hard and passionate worker & good time management skills
- Self-motivated and someone who loves a challenge
- Valid German residence and work permit is required
- High level of autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- Opportunity to grow quickly into mentor and/or leadership role
- Professional development
- Statista University – extensive training offer and individual coaching
- Extensive offer in the field of health promotion
- Dynamic, international team
- A team-oriented transfer of know-how
- Office right in the city center
- HVV Profi Card
- Home Office & Flextime
- Visa Support
You must be logged in to post a comment.