People, machines and the phenomenon of their language …Cars and elevators can only be controlled by voice…
- Are you enthusiastic about languages and technology and would you like to drive this progress forward?
- Do you have experience in computational linguistics? Or are you an expert in language engineering and linguistic data?
- For the automotive domain in language technology, we are looking for a computational linguist, linguist with technical know-how or something similar for Korean.
Responsibilities / Tasks
Your tasks will be:
- Generation and collection of language data in a target language
- Development of NLU/NLG speech models
- Generation of speech models TTS and STT
- Developing, Testing, qualification and reporting on the results
Skills and Profile
Qualification / General Profile
Your qualifications /requirements:
- Your are a Native Speaker of Korean
- A completed university degree in computational linguistics or similar
- Practical experience with RegEx, Pyton or Perl is required!
- Practical experience with command line (Linux, Mac or Windows) is required!
- Experience in NLU, NLP and/or ML
- Experience in linguistics
- Experience with TTS or/and SST is helpful
- Experience with version control (Git, SVN…) is preferred
- A good knowledge of English (oral and written)
How to apply?
Are you interested in the position? Just send us your current CV, Thank you.
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner and solutions provider with more than 30 years of experience in delivering future-oriented and demanding technology projects. Together with our 4,600 employees, external consultants and specialists, we plan, control and implement these IT, Engineering and business projects for renowned companies worldwide. In 2021, emagine Group merged with the Scandinavian market leader ProData Consult to enlarge our joint services and geographical footprint. Present in 9 Western and Northern European countries, we also cover 3 Nearshoring hubs in Poland and 1 Offshoring Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru. Last year, the enlarged Group achieved a combined turnover of 451+ million euros, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.