Business Development Representative Korea (m/f/d)
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 900 employees from over 57 nations and 12 subsidiaries in Europe, North America, and Asia, Statista derives its innovative energy from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
- Pitch Statista to potential and existing customers for the market Korea
- Lead Generation through online channels, such as E-Mail & LinkedIn
- Responding to inbound inquiries
- Assisting a team of Sales Managers in their daily tasks
- Attending and representing Statista at fairs, exhibitions, trade shows etc.
- Increase brand awareness through marketing campaigns
- CRM Management, this includes data cleansing and profiling
- Fluent (both verbal and written) in Korean and English
- Bachelors degree
- Previous sales and marketing experience is advantageous
- Cultural understanding of the Korean market
- Basic computer skills, such as MS Office tools and Social Media Platforms
- Good telephone manner
- Dedicated, hard and passionate worker & good time management skills
- Self-motivated and someone who loves a challenge
- Valid German residence and work permit is required
- Valid work permit allowing to work legally for minimum 18 months
The Sales Team is one of the largest at Statista. It’s composition perfectly mirrors the Statista database: diverse, international, and multilingual. More than 300 employees from Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and After Sales ensure that our customers are satisfied and know about the many features and endless uses of Statista.com. The goal is to gradually raise Statista’s profile as the number one source for everyday market and industry data worldwide.