Linguistic Game Tester (localization) (m/f/d)
Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped companies connect with global customers and employees by delivering localization and training data services in 350+ languages. The company is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with operations throughout the U.S. and internationally. Team members work from home or from one of the company’s 55 offices spanning 28 countries, united in their mission to bring meaning to brands around the world. Lionbridge prides itself on its incredible team and believes its network of one million experts and visionaries define its business.Make a difference about how games are received by testing them before their release.
Eliminate truncations, incorrect grammar, spelling mistakes, and mistranslations in your favorite games. Help us improve and influence games.
Check the titles that none of your friends have ever played before, from Indie to full-fledged AAA games by well-known publishers.
Lionbridge Gaming (localization, audio and testing services) is looking for native speakers (m/f/d) of the following languages to accommodate for their Quality Assurance test needs in Berlin.
Our work is highly project based, please understand that there is not always directly projects available for all languages.
- Evaluating game translations and proofreading of on-screen text, audio and subtitles
- Cultural correctness validation
- Verifying console terminology
- Identifying and tracking issues, suggesting solutions to encountered problems
- Error reporting (in English)
- Bug reporting in online/offline bug databases
- Cooperating with test leads and international testers
- Native speaker (m/f/d) of target language is mandatory
- Excellent command of the native language in writing and orally
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong passion for video games and broad knowledge of video game platforms
- Proficient with Windows/Office
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance or Game Localization is a plus
- Experience with translation or proofreading is also a plus
- Strong attention to detail and rigorous respect of deadlines
- Flexible, pro-active and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to learn new tools quickly and effectively
- Ability to work under pressure as well as independently with minimal supervision
If you think your qualifications match our requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com and type “Game Tester [LANGUAGE]” in the subject line and replace LANGUAGE by your native language (e.g. [Spanish Latam]).
Please make sure your documents are in pdf format (no Word) and make sure your native language is also clearly visible on the CV.
We are looking forward to hear from you!